Monday, May 6, 2013

Tectonic Tour: Trip Time! (Coordinates: 20°26'10.52"S, 150°26'55.21"E)

Hi. I'm Nemo. From Finding Nemo, you know, that movie? The one with the fish? Yeah, I'm a fish. I type with my nose. Kidding! I dictate. Well, anyway, I had quite an adventure, but it's not over yet. My friend Squirt wanted to see more of the world, so my father Marlin and his friend Dory decided to take Squirt and me on an educational tour, of tectonic plate boundaries, of all things!

And yes, this is my project. We visited four different types of plate boundaries, and some of them weren't even in the ocean! I was so excited by our trip that I decided to tell the world all about it. I hope you like my blog and I can't wait to share all of my adventures!

Image credit: http://crossfitsomerville.com/2013/02/07/nemo/

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I like the way that you made yourself into the character of Nemo. I read through your blog posts, and I think you show good understanding of Plate Tectonics!

    ReplyDelete